Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Two Disgusting Things

My dental hygienist told me today that I have an extraordinary amount of saliva. Way more than most individuals. She showed me where my salivary glands are and said she could actually see the saliva squirting out at one point. Disgusting. But it made me feel weirdly proud at the same time. Like could I go on David Letterman with this?



Also, what's this about John McCain wanting to postpone the debate? What the mess ever. It's such a transparent plot to avoid any publicity for as long as possible. Isn't that exactly what his running mate is doing over seas, as well? They know who their base is and they know it doesn't matter what they do, they will get those votes. If they can just keep from pissing everyone else off, they might have a chance. Again - what. ever. I can't stand it. And this political piece of crap notion of suspending his campaign to go back to Washington to help solve the economic crisis? Really? It's been clear all along that he doesn't know what to do; this is obviously a ploy to take credit once the crisis is resolved...if it gets resolved. Disgusting. But, at the same time, made me feel weirdly proud that I'm not associated with such a farce.