Saturday, August 30, 2008

Vote

It occurred to me, while watching Obama's acceptance speech Thursday night, how lucky our country would be if he wins the election and becomes our next president And if he's actually able to do all the things he's promising us he'll do.

I believe he will but it occurred to me just how lucky we'll actually be if it does come true. He's spent his adult life working to improve the world and he's willing to spend every waking moment for the next four years of his life to improving mine.

Barack Obama wants to help me live and raise my daughter in a good, strong and kind world and all I have to do is VOTE. It takes about an hour to get to the voting booth, stand in line and punch a button or fill in a circle and drive back home. That's it. That's all I have to do to have someone else do all the work.